We are non-profit oriented Organization for the welfare of community
PFAET exists to enable the Pacific extended family of NGOs to more effectively promote and advance the interest and well being of their people. More specifically, PFAET is a network
of Pacific NGOs, existing to facilitate communication; provide a common voice at regional and international forums; and assist NGOs to strengthen and develop Pacific identities,
unity, cultures and forms of social action, as well as to improve the well being of the communities they serve.
PFAET goals are to:
- Facilitate active networking among NGO's at all levels throughout the region.
- Promote and enable access to, sharing and dissemination of information, ideas, experience and
resources (including human resources) among NGOs throughout the region.
- Enable NGOs to better understand, fulfill and develop their roles and functions, and strengthen
their organization and program capacities.
- Assist in identifying, monitoring and analyzing the needs of people in the Pacific, and ways of
increasing the role of the people of the Pacific in their own development, with emphasis on
Pacific women and youth.
- Provide a means for a collective voice and action on issues of concern to NGOs and the
people they serve
- Play an active role in promoting a regional Pacific identity and Pacific ways of thinking and
- Cooperate with other networks and organizations within or beyond the region which have
BOARD OF GOVERNORS
The Executive Members of the Board of Governors are highly qualified and experienced professionals consisting of:
1.Individual Consultant, Asian Development Bank
2.Member Board of Governors CWHR Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of the Pakistan.
3.Member Board of Governors Punjab Board of Technical Education, Govt. of the Punjab.
4.Registered Fellow Members of American Society for Civil Engineers.
5.Registered Fellow Members of The Institution of Civil Engineers UK.
6.M.I.Q.A. Trained Quality Assurance Auditor and Lead Auditors.
Dr. Engr. Javed Yunas Uppal
B.Sc Engr. Hons., Ph.D. (London),
MICE, Ceng, MASCE
Asim Javed Uppal
(Bachelor of Laws (LLB) M.B.A ( Marketing/ Finance) /London, Certified Lead Auditor (M.I.QA.) M.B.A /London, Certified Lead Auditor (M.I.QA.)
Cell: +92-300-844-7138 FAX: +92-300-844-6138
U.K Landline: Voice: +44 (0) 1618840019 +44 (0) 7005-982-048 + 44(0)7005-982-034
FAX: + 44(0)7005-982-073 + 44(0)7005-982-108 + 44(0)7005-982-039
France Office Land Line : +33-(0)-170-619862
Prof. Dr. Engr. Khalid Rasheed Uppal
B.Sc. (Mech), M.Sc. (Therm.)(Birm)
Ph. D (Mech)(Birm.) C.Eng., F.I.MECH E.(Lond.) C.B.
Mem C.T.B.S. E. (Lond), Mem. A.S.H.R.A.E (NY) Mem. A.S.M. E(N
P.Fng. Mem I.E. Malaysia, P. Eng. Mem. P.E.C. (PAK.)
PAKISTAN FOUNDATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY.
1-A, Aibeck Block, Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan. P.O. Box: 54000
Tel : 0092-42-583-8142 Fax : 0092-42-583-8901 Fax: 0092-300-8446138
United Kingdom Office: 36, Lushington, Norwich NR5 9AU, UNITED KINGDOM.
U.K Landline: Voice: +44 (0) 1603390210 +44 (0) 7005-982-048 + 44(0)7005-982-034
FAX: + 44(0)7005-982-073 + 44(0)7005-982-108 + 44(0)7005-982-039
France Office Land Line : +33-(0)-170-613801
France Office: 10 PLACE DE LA REPUBLIQUE PARIS,75011 FRANCE.
Germany Office Land Line :+49 (0) 33203 23092
Office Berlin / Germany Elsternstieg 30a, D-14532 Kleinmachnow, Berlin, Germany.
Our Primary Aims and Objectives
- To procure latest know how and disburse the same to our fellow professionals.
- Professional uplift to meet the employment requirement in the international world.
- Quality and productivity in our products and services to be able to combat the economic
- Poverty Alleviation at the bottom lines by imparting skills and employment specially overseas.
- To conduct training programs at all levels from highly professional levels such as (ISO-9000),
down to vocational skills.
- To hold conferences, seminars all over the world.
- To export professionally skilled resource persons.
- To supply trained professional engineers / administrators / accountants / information
technology professionals / according to the employers specifications and requirements.
- To encourage and promote Foreign investment in Pakistan and vice versa and to do all things
conducive for the development of Pakistan-Business co-operation.
- To promote the development of trade, commerce and economic co-operation between the
- To foster and organize trade and investment delegations, trade fairs, exhibitions, symposiums,
lectures, etc, and facilitate participation in international fairs and exhibitions in the countries.
- To obtain, evaluate and circulate trade and investment related data, information and economic
statistics among members, to publish and support publications, bulletins or any other
information/material beneficial or useful in the interests of trade and investment.
- To provide a channel of communication within the business community with the Government of
Pakistan, between the Forum and representatives of the Governments.
- To establish an independent body by Pakistani and Foreigner businessmen in order to promote
interests with regard to relationship between Pakistan and Foreign Countries.
- Raise global awareness of indigenous issues; promote and support cultural preservation and
human rights with a focus on traditional communities.
- Engage, educate and sensitize the public with cultural documentaries. Native Cultures are
disappearing as they are assimilated into mainstream society. Documentaries may serve as the
only lasting records of their heritage.
- Use expeditions to attract the interest of a broader audience.
- Record endangered cultures through databases, articles, news, links, etc.
- Give direct assistance to indigenous communities.
- Evaluate needs, support local efforts, develop and help implement global strategies.
- Offer consultation and implementation of solutions that empower local communities to preserve
their autonomy, land and culture.
- Secondary projects: Collaborate with other organizations to support and bolster existing
education, health, human rights, and land conservation projects.
- Establish and promote international standards for responsible cultural and eco-tourism. True
eco-tourism must be managed by and for the benefit of local communities.
- Establish recognized cultural tourism guidelines in partnership with other NGOs.
- Campaign globally to promote responsible cultural tourism among travelers, tour guides and
government-sponsored tourism bureaus.
- Lobby and/or collaborate with local authorities to implement standard tourism practices.
- Offer education, training, membership, and consulting services for NGOs and eco-tour
- Offer free consulting and promotion to selected indigenous communities.
- Offer an Internet presence to native communities and bridge the gap between sensitive people,
threatened cultures, and positive NGOs.
- True Eco-Tourism must be managed by and for the benefit of local communities.
- Host and promote web content produced by indigenous groups; include content in their own
- Offer online forums and other interactive tools.
- Sponsor and promote donations from a global internet audience of food, clothes, educational
materials, medicine, equipment, supplies, grants and volunteer programs (virtual and on-site) to
indigenous communities in need
- Inspire our readers with accounts and photos of travels and adventures.
- Provide travel information as a service to our readers and a way to provide interesting content
to a larger audience.
- Write travel guides for each country visited.
- Provide education for travelers on responsible eco/cultural tourism, social customs, etc.
- Offer health information on tropical and travel-related ailments, local dangers, recreation (i.e.
yoga), and other links.
- Provide a suggested reading list on related topics such as NGOs, indigenous cultures, health,
education, travel, countries, photography, etc.
- Facilitating the application of new technologies towards the furtherance of human rights
through transferring knowledge and expertise particularly to non-governmental organizations
(NGOs) and other civil society organizations;
- Producing and providing access to human rights databases and a unique and comprehensive
- Carrying out human rights research and disseminating the results to concerned institutions and
activists; Producing human rights resources including the Human Rights Tribune, annual
publications and directories in digital, hard copy and microfiche formats and making
them available to NGOs and international institutions;
- Fostering networking and cooperation among NGOs, as well as other civil society
organizations, to integrate human rights with social and sustainable development issues;
- Strengthening civil society and NGO access to and participation in international forum; and
- Supporting the role of NGOs in the promotion of civil society and assisting governmental and
intergovernmental organizations in the application of good governance practices and the
protection of human rights through technical assistance, training and educational programs.
Women’s Human Rights Training Program
- Linking local, national and international efforts to advance gender equality and social justice
- Promoting widespread human rights education in Pakistan through the implementation of - --
- WWHR’s Women’s Human Rights Training Program
- Enabling women to create their own strategies to mobilize at the grassroots level through the -
- Women’s Human Rights Training Program
- Initiating legal, policy and social change towards human rights, women’s human rights,
democratization and peace-building through advocacy and lobbying
tools such as action alerts, extensive use of both mainstream and alternative media, public or
other targeted campaigns, and networks at national and international levels
- Disseminating information and raising consciousness through outreach materials and
publications on selected human rights issues
- Facilitating information-exchange, solidarity and mutual support on issues of common interest
by networking with NGOs and activist groups in Pakistan and in other countries.
PFAET Education Initiative has following goals:
The prime objective for the PFAET is to promote Equal Access to High Quality Education for All.
Equal access to quality education of PFAET is the PFAET's basic philosophy and primary goal,
and will work towards integrating PFAET children into mainstream state education. It will not
tolerate or support efforts that perpetuate or contribute to unequal, segregated education. The
initiative recognizes, however, from a pedagogical perspective that for integration to occur,
preparation of schools, teachers and majority communities as well as academic preparation of
PFAET students is a necessary pre-requisite.
the elimination of discriminatory process in the school systems of countries in the Region; and
the establishment, through positive interventions - especially in the area of early childhood
schooling and literacy - of the conditions necessary to enable Roma children succeed in school
on equal terms with their peers.